Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

prelimns result

prelimns result is a most wretched thing-5.4 lakh applicants (atleast those who gave the exam from among them) wait together impatiently for the result to come and separate the grain from the chaff and separate the 12-13000 who will further undergo the nerve wracking experience of the mains....by all accounts and UPSC office information,the results will only come out post 18 august 2010.the exam was held later than usual and the result too is expected to be later than usual (which is the first week of august)..
no shortcut to this guys,grin and bear the butterflies in your stomach just a fortnight longer!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey you have got a great language. this is ananduthaman who posted the query about coaching institutes in indianofficer. Thank you so much for your reply yaar...

    btw, could you please gimme your mail id? I want to talk to you via mail. If you don't mind, please give me your contact mail id.

    Thanks a million...
    Anand Uthaman
    My contact: ananduthaman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u gimme ur ID? seriously u have got a great language........I'm so poor in my english..but one day I'll...swami, actually i havent started anything to study right now....gng lazy...don't know y dear...always like this....i'm really wasting my life and time....parents worried...still no fire inside me..i cant go for coaching bcoz parents wont gimme dat much money for me..where to start again..can u suggest me what to staudy per month since therez nly 7 more months???i alwysa wanna do for my society, i wanna be an IPS..but see i'm ....cant express my sad....my id...uthara1986@gmail.com.....please help me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your compliments.i appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete