Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

fifa induced inertia

my previous post was on the 2nd of july,and today is 12th...i am miserable because i am still in the same boat i was then and my boat is sinking fast...i dont like to give reasons but all i have to say in my defence is it is the world cup 10 that got my goat...Spain finally won,but it is me (not the netherlands) who is the biggest loser.atleast they ended up with a silver medal and plaudits for their show-and me?????
a crazy lagging schedule and nightmares to cause deep anxiety.........now it has begun to feel i am swimming against the tide...my arms are losing strength,and threaten to soon give way....i might be swept off soon........i perhaps need Iniesta's nimbleness and sureness of touch with Robbens fleet foot to get out of this grave which i have dug for myself....hope i am up for it!!!
but then nobody ever said CSE was childs play did they??????
its time for some back breaking action!(and this time off the field and on the table!)

No comments:

Post a Comment